Thursday, May 10, 2012

Vemma

Sorry for being gone for awhile, school was getting the better of me. I am now on break and I am back to blogging.


So, while I was at school this company called Vemma approached me. One of their guys told me that the company makes healthy drink products, like an energy drink, weight loss supplement, and a liquid vitamin formula. I thought the products tasted good and the said they were backed by Dr. Oz, The Phoenix Suns, and the Charlotte Bobcats. They then said you can make money by just advertising about it, not selling the product you get, just advertising about it. Think about it, your friends are going to listen to your opinion more then a billboard or an ad on TV and plus people are already spending money on vitamin, energy, and weight loss formulas, so it is just a transfer of dollars. I have already made quite a bit of money doing this, it is not hard, and it doesn't take much time to get it going. All you have to do is go to parkerharris.vemma.com and order a Vemma 2 pack, a Verve 2 pack, or a Bod-e 2 pack, and you will become a Vemma Brand Partner. Then you just need to build your team members and get them on board, and if any of you live near Phoenix, you get free tickets to every Sun's home game after you become a Brand Partner. The best part about the company is we all help each other make a lot of money, just like my team leader did for me I will help out the newest person on my team get started, and one of the biggest deals they offer is the 30 day empty bottle guarantee, lets say you're not making money in the first 30 days and you also drank all your cans of Verve. Well all you have to do is send them back for a full 100% refund. There is literally no risk whatsoever joining this company. So if you want to make an extra $500-$1000 a month, order a 2 pack of one of Vemma's products and let me help you do that. If you have any questions send me a message or write it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment